Ultra-Linear Sample Rate/Format Converter and Jitter Remover.
Do you use digital audio equipment? Does your studio require communication between DAT recorder, sampler and computer via digital interfaces? Do you often lose audio quality through frequent copying and additional A/D and D/A conversion? More and more audio signal processing occurs in the digital domain. This means that you frequently have to deal with various interfaces, digital standards and so on. And most likely you've discovered that compatibility doesn't necessarily mean that all your gear will harmonize perfectly.
• Format conversion between professional and consumer modes, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, coaxial or optical
• Accepts any sample rate between 25 and 60 kHz
• Converts into 44.1 or 32-kHz output sample rates
• All three outputs (XLR, RCA, optical) simultaneoulsly operational (splitter)
• "Copy Bit Killer" removes SCMS copy protection
• Balanced, galvanically isolated inputs and outputs
• Removes jitter and corrects off-tune, incorrect sample rates
• Digital patch bay
• Universal, external synchronization via word clock
• Bridges unformatted passages on DAT's and other media